Why Hawaiian Jellys Compared to Other Brands! April 22 2017
There will always be strong competition from major shoe manufacturers such as NIKE, Adidas, CROCS and others however, we have found a disconnect between what local consumers want and what is being manufactured by groups not connected with Hawaii or some other area that wear sandals year round. Our newest design is a far cry above any other sandal on the market with the inclusion of our new Pop-toppers extending wearable time and creating the world's first orthotic sandal to be worn out or at home. By using our innovative designs and material combinations, we have also created several new types of footwear that address problems associated with Children's Sandals (and soon to be shoes), High Heels and everyday Walking shoes.
Hawaiian Jellys Comparison Chart
- Advanced Orthotics Arch Support
- Long Lasting Traction Outsole for Less Slip
- State of the Art Air Heel Cushioning
- Perfect Comfort EVA creates the Ultimate “I’m walking on air” ride
- Toe Bumper (no more stubbed toes)
- Soft Suede Leather Toe Separator
- Hidden Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets (benefits of magnetics)
- Suede Leather Topper also with hidden Rare-Earth Neodymium Magnets for those colder evenings on the beach or anywhere
- Footwell helps stop “Foot Drift” and uneven wearing/walking
- Multi-Layer Design
- New! Super Soft 'Non-Slip' Jelly Inserts for that Ultimate Slip…™ feel
Hawaiian Jellys just added a host of highly innovative new products including; (Available on Amazon or directly on the Hawaiian Jellys website where you can see the “Why Hawaiian Jellys” arrow charts for each.)
- Ultra-Comfort High Heels for Women with a dizzying myriad of innovations to finally make high heels comfortable (and not bad for you) including a state of the art “stabilization” system to help slow the side twisting high heels.
- JELLYBUGS® for Kids with a hidden neodymium magnet and magnetic JELLYBUGS® starter collection included.
- And the newly patented magnetic “Toppers” that come free with every pair (whether original or the new suede leather) and magnetically attach to a system of neodymium magnets hidden within every pair extending the usability factor of sandals and flip-flops into the colder seasons or to simply warm up your toes.